Latest LCDproc Working
I managed to get the latest LCDproc compilied and running on Mac OS X. After creating a darwin specific file for getting machine statistics, nearly all of the features work correctly. You can test out the features using the built in text and curses drivers.
LCDproc has integrated my changes into their source tree. You can find it in the latest LCDproc download.
- using the terminal, cd into the extracted source directory
- type the command: ./configure
- type the command: make
- edit the LCDd.conf file to use the curses or text driver.
- type the command: server/LCDd -c ./LCDd.conf to start the server
- open a new terminal window, cd into the same directory and type the command: clients/lcdproc/lcdproc C T M X D B K U P &
- When you are done, exit the programs by entering the command: killall LCDd; killall lcdproc
The lcdproc client has many options but that should show you quite a few of the screens. Hopefully I will find some time to write a driver for the USB LCD Kit if there is some interest.